From the agricultural civilization to the industrial civilization to the ecological civilization of today, bamboo has a broad and far-reaching impact on it. Since ancient times, bamboo has played a very important role in people's lives. We can easily find out from Chinese poetry and calligraphy, ancient furniture and ancient garden architecture that bamboo is one of the main materials used in traditional Chinese furniture.
First, the traditional application of bamboo
Before the advent of the industrial revolution, the furniture needed for people's lives was made by hand workshops. In areas with abundant bamboo resources, bamboo workshops are very prosperous. Craftsmen use bamboo tools such as bamboo chairs, bamboo beds, bamboo cabinets, and bamboo booksets to make bamboo furniture, bamboo beds, bamboo shelves, and other bamboo furniture. These bamboo furniture not only meet the needs of local people, but also pass through water and land. It has been transported to all parts of the country and has entered thousands of households.
With the advent of the industrial revolution, large machine production has gradually replaced manual production, and technological development has led to the emergence of many emerging modern materials. Under such a background, bamboo furniture has gradually faded out of people's lives, and the reason is mainly determined by the natural attributes of bamboo. The original bamboo is tubular, hollow, and has low joint strength. At the same time, the individual differences of bamboo are large, the wall thickness is unevenly distributed, and the section is not round. The individual differences can be carefully selected in the hand workshop by the experience of the craftsman and compensated by the rational use of the materials. As the protagonist of large industrial production, the machine only recognizes the predetermined procedures, emphasizes the standardization and repeatability of the production process, and requires the material properties to be stable. These are properties not found in natural bamboo. Moreover, the processing technology of bamboo products is relatively backward, the bamboo that is too dry will crack, and the moisture is prone to mold, which leads to poor maintenance and preservation of bamboo furniture. And bamboo has a hard texture and a cold touch, which also limits its scope of use.
Second, the development of bamboo furniture is in line with the development trend of China's furniture
1. Development of bamboo furniture meets ecological design requirements
With the crisis of population explosion and resource depletion, people began to reflect on the relationship between man and nature. The scientific development concept of â€œsustainable developmentâ€ has been mentioned in the strategic development of the country. From â€œbeating the naturalâ€ to â€œreturning to natureâ€, the change of cognition makes â€œecological designâ€ the focus of the design community. Throughout the domestic and international furniture market, solid wood furniture has been favored by people for its environmentally friendly and healthy materials. However, according to the survey results, China currently consumes about 250 million cubic meters of wood annually, and needs to consume 3 billion yuan of imported wood and forest products each year to make up for the shortage. Experts predict that by 2010, the total annual consumption of timber in China will reach 270 million cubic meters, and the annual demand gap will reach 60 million cubic meters. China's forest coverage is 1,336,300 square kilometers, with a forest coverage rate of 13.92%, while mature forests that can be harvested are only 1.4 to 1.5 billion cubic meters, which can only last for 5 to 6 years according to current consumption levels. In addition, the natural forest protection project initiated by the state has further aggravated the shortage of timber supply in China. On the one hand, there is a demand for solid wood furniture, and on the other hand, there is a serious shortage of timber resources. At this time, finding natural materials that can replace wood is the only way to resolve this contradiction.
Bamboo is a product of nature. It is a green and environmentally-friendly furniture material. Bamboo can be grown in 3 to 4 years and can be regenerated after felling. It conforms to the â€œReduction Reuse Regenerationâ€ (Reduction Reuse Regeneration) proposed by the ecological design. In China, where forest stocks are very low, it is a good substitute. According to the sixth national forest resource inventory statistics, China's existing bamboo area is 4,842,600 square hectares, which is an increase of 630,000 square hectares compared with the results of the fifth resource survey. It is increasing at an annual rate of 126,000 square hectares. The rate is 2.99%, which shows that China has extremely rich bamboo resources.
2. Development of bamboo furniture meets humanized design requirements
The humanized design embodies the core of â€œpeople-orientedâ€ design, which is the perfect combination of human and material, human and nature. In today's digital world, furniture design considers not only the convenience and comfort of use, but also the life of the product. Danish furniture design leader Kay Bojkin said: "The things we make should be alive, there are The heart beats in it...they should be human, organic and warm."
The imaginary, knotty and straightforward morphological characteristics of bamboo conform to the ethical and aesthetic senses of traditional Chinese culture and become a symbol of "high, stable, and firm." This kind of creature from nature allows us to better integrate with the environment, bringing us a sense of intimacy, and it is a natural thing that can cause poetic reactions, which makes bamboo furniture have a unique culture. Connotation. Today, influenced by post-modernism, emphasis on returning to human nature, returning to nature, and returning to the ontology of art, at this time, the simple and rough materials of bamboo, the individual differences, and its unique natural gas quality are in line with the current pursuit of cultural taste and aesthetic taste. Design trends. Each product is unique and cannot be copied, and it can satisfy people's desire to pursue individuality and express personal feelings. Bamboo is a good material that meets the humanized design. The development of bamboo furniture is more in line with the humanized design requirements.
3. Bamboo furniture development status
In the new era, keen merchants and designers have refocused their attention on bamboo. Through the efforts of generations of people studying bamboo and developing bamboo products, we have made great progress in the development and utilization of bamboo. The emergence of new bamboo materials such as bamboo pressboards and bamboo fiber fabrics, the improvement of bamboo anti-corrosion and mildew-proof, color-preserving dyeing treatment technology, and the advancement of special bamboo processing machines have opened a new chapter in the design of modern bamboo furniture. In the areas rich in bamboo resources such as Zhejiang, Fujian, Hubei, Hunan, etc., the bamboo products market has been developed to varying degrees, and the development of bamboo furniture is very slow, not only in small quantities, but also mostly in traditional styles. The production process is simple and rough. The type is relatively simple, modern design, advanced production technology and technical content are few, lack of innovation and sense of the times.
4. Bamboo furniture development direction
(1) As a furniture material, bamboo is inevitably limited by its own natural factors, but we can make full use of the unique characteristics of bamboo, and combine it with other materials to make bamboo and wood furniture, bamboo and steel furniture, bamboo and glass furniture, Bamboo and rattan furniture, etc., to foster strengths and avoid weaknesses, give full play to their advantages.
(2) The surface of the bamboo has a special texture and texture, and can be decorated with engraving, pyrography and writing. People can express its extraordinary artistic connotation through the association of the traditional Chinese civilization "Bamboo Bamboo Slips". By using its bending characteristics for design, it can also be decorated with its weaving characteristics. In short, we can explore a variety of decorative themes with Chinese traditional cultural characteristics through different methods, so that the bamboo furniture design and development presents a colorful decorative effect and cultural connotation.
(3) We can also make breakthroughs in the style of traditional bamboo furniture, absorb the simple and smooth style of modern furniture, and improve and expand its functions to make it more in line with the needs of modern people.
(4) Vigorously develop bamboo composite materials. Bamboo composite material is a newly developed material, which is obtained by decomposing bamboo in various forms and then compounding it with other materials, such as bamboo-wood composite materials and bamboo-plastic composite materials. It can also develop various bamboo artificial boards such as bamboo thin wood, bamboo laminated timber and bamboo plywood. These newly developed bamboo materials have stable performance, improve some defects of natural bamboo, and expand the application range of bamboo in furniture.
Bamboo furniture, as a green and environmentally friendly furniture form, has both material practical functions and spiritual aesthetic functions, and plays an important role in the modern indoor environment. With its special cultural connotation, material and structure, bamboo will definitely bring more creativity and inspiration to designers, and open up new ideas for the development of furniture in China. Bamboo furniture will also be welcomed by the public with its simple and natural temperament.
We provide custom false eyelash packaging boxes.
False Eyelash Package Box,Custom Eyelash Packaging,Custom Made Eyelash Boxes,Custom Eyelash Boxes
Zenghui Paper Package Industry and Trading Company , https://www.packagebox.nl